Chris grew up in Cornwall, spending most of his youth at the local beach enjoying the surf. Chris is now a freelance photographer and film-maker with an FdA with Distinction in Photography and a B.A. (hons) in Applied Media from the University of Plymouth. His documentary film ‘Shooting Pots’ was short-listed at the Cornwall Film Festival and his photographic work exhibited at the Blue Reef Aquarium, Newquay, The Lander Gallery, Truro, and the Heartlands, Camborne. His photographs have also been used by both, local and national news agencies including the BBC.
I am a photographer and film-maker with an FdA with Distinction in Photography and a B.A. (hons) in Applied Media from the University of Plymouth. I am hard working and friendly and work well as part of a team or individually.
· Supplied a short film for the Monkey Sanctuary in Looe.
· Short film ‘Shooting Pots’ shortlisted for the Cornwall Film Festival.
· Had a number of exhibitions, a solo exhibition at the Blue Reef Aquarium in Newquay that was well received by the local press. I have also featured in group exhibitions at The Lander Gallery, Truro, and the Heartlands, Camborne.
· Documented the Penzance convention.
· Provided a short film for the book launch of ‘I, Jack Russell’ for photographer Andy Hughes.
· Photographed Weddings and family events such as Golden wedding anniversaries.
· Provided Architectural photographs that have been used by hotels and letting agents.
· Had photographs used by both, local and national news including the BBC.
B.A. (hons) Applied Media: University of Plymouth
FdA Photography and Digital Imaging with distinction: Truro and Penwith College
Tel: (0044) + 1637 499408